One of the most time consuming part of mattress production is flanging the quilted panel. With the higher demand on thicker mattress panels, overlocking of the panels became inevitable, because it becomes impossible to sew the thick panel by the tape edging. However, the conventional flanging process brings a lot of labor and inaccurate end sizes of the panel.
The new HEMMER panel hemming system completely eliminates the flanging process. Instead of having a panel cutter after the quilting machine, HEMMER not only cut your panel in size, but also hems the edges simultaneously.
• 2 to 4% of Quilting Material Saving: No waste at the Cross Cut while you waste 2-4cm from leading and trail edges on Conventional Overlocking Operation
• One HEMMER has the capacity of 5 flangers. There is no panel cutter needed
• The finish size of panel after flanging may end up with high tolerances while it is always accurate with the HEMMER
• Ability to use as panel cutter only
• Unlike conventional panel cutters; with the new HEMMER, there is no possibility of skipped stitches at the cutting edge, since the hemming is before the cutting
• Your tape edging is more fluffy with the HEMMER. The overlocking completely closes the edge of the material while hemming keeps your panel edge open to make the tape fluffy.
• Ability to adapt the HEMMER with any existing multineedle quilter.
Full automatic process with four sides cutting and sewing
6 needle chain stitch cross sewing head
Ability to adapt on your existing multineedle quilter
Adjustable width and length of the quilt
Ability to work with pre-quilted roll
Material exit conveyor
Consistently Precise Cutting Size
Automatic side waste removal system
ElektroteksCare: online after sales service
Heavy Duty Feeding Pallets for the Side Heads for Sewing Precision
Able to give multiple work orders with different sizes at the same time
Reliable Omron control system with the highest efficiency
As Elektroteks, we position cookies on our site for a better service, personal data collected with cookies will be used in accordance with the purposes and methods specified in the Privacy and Security section and in accordance with the legislation.